Tuesday, January 1, 2013

NYE AND NEIMAN MARCUS [TARGET] NEWS

Hey Hey! HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope everyone had a fun night. 2013, how crazy?!?! We went out for dinner and then to a near by bar. It was just the right amount of fun! I wore my sparkly black dress from Forever 21 that I mentioned here. It is so beautiful! Love! I wore red heels, red lips and some bling bling earrings. No necklace or bracelets. Between the sparkles on the dress and the pops of red, I didn't want to overdue it with any extras. Ch-ch-check it out!










The hubs doing his best to pretend like he enjoys having his picture taken. haha 




A cheers at midnight followed by some texts to my family. We are so predictable because each NYE we always have to text them something about being in the future (we are in different time zones) because we think we are so funny. I think this years text was something along the lines of, "happy new years from the future, b*****s". And the hubs threw in some quote from back to the future as well. Again, we think we are funny. :)




Rocking some sweet New Years hats. Love it! Comps from the bar.




Now on to some exciting news! As predicted by yours truly, The Neiman Marcus for Target collection has now been reduced to 70% off!! I needed to swing by there to get some new makeup brushes (my are beyond biting the dust) and low and behold.... It was like from one of those movies where the mystical choir sings, "Ahhhhh" and a spotlight shoots down from the sky. Needless to say, I got the two shirts I had been lusting over at $25 each. Pretty.damn.excited.





Here are the makeup brushes I purchased. I have never owned super fancy makeup brushes, so I guess I don't really know the difference, but I have managed to look pretty fierce with my inexpensive ones. Therefore, I'm stinkin' to it. 


Target $2-3
Up And Up 


And lastly, I fiiiiinallly found a denim button down that I like (and that isn't sold out). Target clearance of course! 





Alright, time to hit up the gym and clean the house. So sad to take down all the Christmas decorations and even more sad that I now have about 10 million sparkles all over my house that I need to sweep up. Ugh.


Happy 2013!!


xoxo MaryBeth




+Neiman Marcus 
+Target Coupons 
+Forever 21 
+Apple iPhone and iPad Apps, News and Updates 


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips