Wednesday, January 2, 2013

AND THEN THERE WAS..

And then there was light not blurry words...

Hey Hey! Well, today has been eventful. After years in the making, I finally made my way to the eye doctor to see if I needed what kind of glasses/contacts I would need. My mom wears glasses and contacts and my Dad wears glasses, so I knew that there was a high probability that I would one day need them. But, none of my siblings have them...yet. Not fair, I'm the youngest! Oh well! 

Thankfully, though, it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. After a few different exams and an undisclosed amount of money, I am now the proud owner of contacts and glasses. I didn't actually get to take my glasses home with me (bummer- seriously, I want them now!) because the type of lens I needed was unavailable. 

So, in true MaryBeth style, this has become an opportunity for a fashion moment. Check em out!


Bebe


They are by Bebe and are super cute! I was also super stoked when I got home and looked them up on the store's website; best sellers list, baby! Some of the styles were just too overwhelming for my face and this pair was just right. I tried so hard to make the Michael Kors glasses look good on me, and the selection that this particular store had just wasn't cutting it. Not that they weren't cute, they were just too much for my face. Maybe once I get used to actually wearing glasses I'll branch out more, but I have a feeling I'm going to be more of a simple glasses/mostly contacts kind of girl. Who knows! And, of course I'll have some pics to share once I get these bad boys in my possession. 

This pretty much sums up Winston's excitement over my glasses.. he just wants me to stop typing and to play with him! Such a heart melter...






One more from NYE, and I'm out!






Have a great day!


xoxo MaryBeth




+Michael Kors 
+Apple iPhone and iPad Apps, News and Updates 



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips