Monday, December 17, 2012

[VICTORIA'S] SECRET SANTA

Hey Hey!! So, being the fanatic holiday decorator that I am, it comes as no surprise that today I came across something (well, two things) that I could.not.pass.up. Plus, there are a couple things I forgot to share yesterday. Ch-ch-check it out!


Guess who these are for?!? Their stocking holders were white stars, but when I decided to take a random aisle at the grocery (never a good idea..) I felt it was fate. So stinkin' cute! Charlie and Winston love them! ;)




I have these glitter-fied clothes pins hanging from twine above one of our doorways to hold Holiday cards. The silver and white ones I bought at Michael's in the wedding stuff aisle and the smaller dark and light gold ones I made myself. Not hard at all and super cute! All the supplies came from Michael's and it is pretty straight forward: clothes pins, glue and glitter. Boom.










I have two of these green bows hanging from our double front doors. So pretty!! Also from Michael's, last year. Luckily, they are carrying them again and they also come in a few color choices.





Last Sunday I rocked one of my newest purchases via Target clearance (love). These bad boys were, drum roll please..... $11. I wore some skinny jeans with them. Tough and feminine, all at once!






This past weekend was nice and relaxing. Friday we went out to dinner and then had some drinks at my sister-in-law's house. Then, on Saturday we stayed in (I had to work Sunday) and watched three straight episodes of, "Storytellers". AH-mazing. Taylor Swift, Pink and Alicia Keys. I am a sucker for any live music. I get mesmerized. I also love hearing the back-stories on some of my favorite songs! I do have to say, Pink is a bad ass and I promptly went to Itunes and downloaded her new CD. SO GOOD. love!

What I wore Friday:

That morning I went to a Spinning class, which, by the way, is an awesome workout. I love it sooo much. And, it has been way kinder to my body than all the running I had been doing. My feet, ankles and knees don't hurt like they used to ever since I started incorporating spin into my workout regimen. The capris were a random find from TJ Maxx. I really like them for spinning, but the one time I tried to run in them they continued to fall down. ANNOYING. The zip-up, hooded, thumb hole jacket is from Gap. My sister, Holly, and I both got one during our Branson, MO vacay. This jacket is the bomb. I am obsessed and totally bummed that I didn't buy both colors. It looks like a Lululemon, which can be pretty darn expensive. I think ours were on sale for like $19 or something. Wayyy better than the $80-100 jackets at Lululemon!!!


Spin Class Outfit


Rocking my bunmaker again (told you it would become a go-to look) and some Stella & Dot jewels.





Forever21 cardigan, Target top, Lauren Conrad for Kohl's skinny jeans, and my beloved above-the-knee stilettos from Charlotte Russe, in tan. Love!






Stella&Dot
Contessa Jade Necklace


Today I hit up Victoria's Secret so I could use my Secret Rewards cards before they expired. And, as luck would have it, I found this cute tank on the clearance rack, and all the PINK Collegiate Collection was 40% off. I was able to use my cards and get an additional $10 off each item. Yay! I NEVER get anything above $10 off. It can be $10, $50 or $500. The other day I stopped in, but didn't purchase anything at that time, and heard the workers there talking about how earlier that day a girl redeemed a $500 card!!!! They were all freaking out about it (as would I!).






This is one of those SUPER slouchy tanks. I had to do some strategic placing of it before I snapped this pic. Ha! I figure I will wear it with one of those solid colored cropped bustier/bra looking things. I have one in solid black and one in leopard from Charlotte Russe. I'll share pics later this week. I like that this can either be dressed down or up. I'll have to play around with it and see. (sale $16-$10= SIX BUCKS)



SEQUINS! :)



Collegiate sweat shirt top, and some "boyfriend" sweats. Love! Without the 40% off and $10 reward card, not sure I would have gotten the pants. It is just hard sometimes to pay what these originally cost. They are cute and all, but they are sweatpants for crying out loud! These ones at least have a decent thickness to them. For the deal I got, I'm lovin' em!!







I totally lucked out that both my "teams" are the "Cardinals", and obviously both are Red. :)






Have a great week ahead!! Christmas is almost here!!!



xoxo MaryBeth




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips