Monday, December 23, 2013

HOLIDAY STYLE FILE

Christmas is so close I can taste it!! Ahhh I just love this time of year, not only because it is full of all things warm and cozy but because there are endless opportunities to dress to the occasion. Here are some of my looks from the past weekend. 




This amazing romper is by BCBG and I scored it during my family's recent annual pre-Christmas shopping extravaganza in good 'ol Branson, MO. Paired with Stella & Dot jewelry, black tights and matching heels by Lauren Conrad for Kohl's (which I got for $23... score!).






This dress is another great deal I got at the BCBG outlet and it is so beautiful and extremely comfortable. The hubs and I went to see The Nutcracker so I felt it was a good opportunity to get dressed up and have a glamorous night on the town! 




Ok, those heels. I don't even know if there are words to explain how freaking bad-ass these are. I mentioned them here, and they are from Charlotte Russe, available NOW! They also come in a mauve-ish red-ish color. I LOVE THEM!




And to finish the look I had a simple black clutch, the Somervell Necklace by Stella & Dot and my beloved Michael Kors black coat. Ahhh, love. The Somervell Necklace is probably one of my absolute favorite pieces, ever, by S&D. It is so glam! But, it can also be paired with a very casual outfit, as you will see next!




Before our Italian pre-ballet dinner.   :)




Waiting for the ballet to start. SUCH a great show! I highly recommend The Nutcracker to anyone. The hubs even likes it (shhh... don't tell anyone!).






Bling bling necklace with a casual outfit? Umm...YES! So fun and definitely not stuffy!




Fab vest from Target with detachable hood (featured in one of my Splurge v Steal posts), Target flannel, Banana Republic clearanced sweater from our shopping trip and Charlotte Russe denim. Love!






And lastly, my look today. Banana Republic sweater steal from last year's Branson trip, pink skinny jeans from TJ Maxx and knock off Sperrys from Kohl's by Croft & Barrow. Love!




Pink pants and boat shoes in December? Why not! Hey, at least I have a sweater on!





Have a very Merry Christmas!!!!


xoxo MaryBeth




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips