Wednesday, January 1, 2014

HELLO 2014

Cheers to the New Year! We had a good time last night starting with dinner at one of our favorite restaurants and ending with a New Years kiss. Hoping this year brings new and exciting things!

For NYE I wanted something glamorous, sparkly and at a bargain price- enter Forever 21. This dress also comes in black but the blue was just too beautiful to pass up! I can't find it online at the moment to link it up, but I'm sure it will make a reemergence sometime soon. F21 rolls like that!

I got a few compliments on the dress while out last night, which is always a good feeling. I never tell people I have a blog in situations like that, but maybe I should! I just feel silly, "oh you like my dress? Well then follow my blog...". I dunno, just seems a little weird. Ha!

The fabulous earrings are from Versona and I am obsessed. Love! If you haven't checked out Versona yet, do it! You won't regret it, I promise. 




Nom nom....




My man :)





Cheers to 2014!!


xoxo MaryBeth



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips