Wednesday, October 9, 2013

SPLURGE V STEAL

Hello Hello! This is what my morning is looking liked: lazy and yummy! Pumpkin spice coffee, eggs (one whole, three whites, feta, spinach, purple onion, pepper, salsa and Ezekiel Bread). 





So, I came across this FAB-ulous and FUN-ctional (okay, I need to lay off the caps) winter vest that is too freakin' cute! It struck a memory of some more expensive counterparts and I decided that I had to share this, "Splurge v Steal". Check it out!





This Target vest is a beautiful and timeless style with detachable fur-lined hood. I am obsessed! And with the herringbone pattern, this will forever be fashionable. Coming in at a wallet friendly $34.99, this is a no-brainer!





Now for the splurge. 



Banana Republic
Printed Puffer Vest $98


Don't get me wrong, both of these vests are very cute but I still prefer my Target find. The fact that it is a fraction of the cost of these two is just an added perk (and it has a hood)!!



J.Crew
Excursion Quilted Vest $138



What do you think?


xoxo MaryBeth







No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips