Thursday, June 27, 2013

THOUGHTS OF THURSDAY

Ready for the weekend? I am! And don't forget that tomorrow is the opening of Gilt, the discount designer website turned pop up store that I mentioned yesterday. Not sure when I will be stopping by, but I'll be sure to tell everyone all about it. I really just want to see how good the deals are. Not going with any sort of game plan or intent to get anything in particular. But, we shall see!

No week would be complete without some Polyvore love! Just some things I am loving lately: Pretty jewels, fun shades of lipstick and colorful eyes.



MBpK Style

MBpK Style

MBpK Style

MBpK Style by marybethklingenfus featuring colorful eye makeup


And on to my casual look for today. Skinny jeans from TJ Maxx by Seven, comfy tee from Target, Sandals from New York & Co and my fab bag that was an Anniversary gift from the hubs. Love!




Rocked a side twist and low bun. Easy yet cute!




Time to relax with the hubs. We are catching up on Mad Men seasons because we never watched the show before. Love it so far!


xoxo MaryBeth



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips