Thursday, January 31, 2013

FAB FOOD & FOREVER 21 FINDS

Hey Hey! Can't believe it is already Thursday! I am so ready for the weekend. And, it isn't just any weekend, it is Super Bowl weekend! Not going to lie, I could care less which of these teams win, I just want to see the commercials and the half time show. Beyonce is gonna do a phenomenal job, I'm sure. And I'm sure she will be looking fab while doing it too.

So last night I tried the cauliflower pizza crust again. I tweaked the recipe a little bit from the night before, and although I do think it tasted better, it still stuck to the pan! Grr.. instead of lining the pan with tin foil, I lined it with wax paper and I still found myself eating my pizza with a fork, scraping the crust off the wax paper. Fail. Hmmm... any suggestions anyone!? 




Topped it off with the above yummy ingredients and also used some of the hubby's Dad's cheese to top it off. Smoked and black pepper. Yum! Now if I can just get this crust situation right. ha




Tonight we decided to use the free chicken we got from Earth Fare for dinner. After some internet searching I found this lemon herb recipe at a website called Eating Well. It was delicious. I did alter it a little though by not including the vegetables on the bottom. Instead, I omitted those and roasted some brussel sprouts separately with a little extra virgin olive oil, sea salt and pepper. It. was. good. 




I didn't have string on hand to tie the legs closed, so we rigged it up with some toothpicks. Hey, whatever works!






Of course, the hubs' salad did not have purple onion on it.




Now on to some fashion!! Once again, Forever 21 has sucked me in..


Colorblocked Sheath Dress $22.80


Colorblocked Bodycon Dress $24.80


High-Low Safari Print Dress w/ Belt $24.80


Collared Duo-Toned Dress $19.80


Bold Peaked Lapel Blazer $29.80


Crisscross Back Jumpsuit $29.80


This jumper... I die. I "pinned" one similar to this on Pinterest a while back and I am sure it is a designer dud that I could not afford to spend the money on. So, leave it to Forever 21 for creating a similar one! I cannot profess my love for Forever 21 any more!




I did purchase these swimsuit bottoms a few weeks ago. Super cute!! I wanted something a little different, and this hit the mark. I think I am going to pair it with a top I already own. That is the beauty of swimwear, you can mix and match all you want! I didn't really like the top that goes with it, so I figured I'd take matters into my own hands.




Looks like Forever 21 has satin pajamas too! If you remember, I was searching for some satin pajamas similar to my Victoria's Secret ones that would be more wallet friendly. I'll have to check these out in the store and see what I think!


Piped Satin Pj Set $20.80


Another thing I really want to try out is Forever 21's athletic clothing. This tank (among many other things) really caught my eye. And look at that price! Win!


Racerback Athletic Top $8.80



Alright, time to put the Mac Book down and just chill with the hubs. We are catching up on episodes of Breaking Bad. We had never watched this show before but now we CANNOT stop watching! Thank goodness for Netflix!


Have a great night! Tomorrow is Friday!! Yay!



xoxo MaryBeth




+Forever 21 
+Apple iPhone and iPad Apps, News and Updates 
+Organic Farmers & Growers 
+Earth Fare 
+Produtos Victorias Secret 
+Netflix 

2 comments:

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips