Tuesday, January 29, 2013

STELLA SNEAK

As promised, I've got some sneak peaks at my Stella & Dot jewels from the Spring/Summer 2013 collection. Of course there is way more than just these pieces, but these are the ones I chose for my personal collection. 

Before we get to all that, here is a peak at my day.


Quick and light breakfast before hitting the gym. I like CLIF Mojo bars so much that I was literally looking forward to getting up this AM so I could eat mine. Yum! Workout for today was a quick run, abs, squats and some arm machines. Nothing beats a good sweat sesh!




After hitting the gym I grabbed a few things from the grocery to add to my "clean" foods. I put quite a few things back on the shelf (reluctantly) because I am really trying to not buy things that we still have in our pantry. Ugh. At least I have a lot of new items to look forward to trying. So, here is what I did get. Surprisingly, the organic apples were cheaper than the non-organic! I did a double take because I feel like this NEVER happens. I swore I was seeing it wrong. ha! All of these items were pretty on point with the prices of their non-organic counterpart, so I didn't have any guilt when checking out! Funny how money makes us feel guilty, but no the fact that we could be buying loads of unhealthy additives... Anyways, check it out!




My style for today was comfy. Cute sweats, tank and short sleeve hoodie. I was just laying low at the house so saw no need to get any more dressed up then this! Remember, it's not ALWAYS about being glammed out :)  For lunch I was craving some cereal. I am a cereal fanatic and would literally eat it for every meal if I could. These plums were a delicious ending to my lunch. YUM!




I also wanted to share with everyone that The Real Real is having a 50% off promotion right now! Just use code "January50". If you don't remember, The Real Real is a consignment website for high end fashion. The items can still be pretty pricey, but if you really love something (and it's 50% off) then it may be worth it to you. The kicker though? The sale ends TONIGHT at midnight. I won't be partaking, but you might want to!




So for dinner tonight, I decided to try something different. Cauliflower crust pizza! Now, I am definitely tweaking the way I do it next time, but it was good enough to eat :)  I found the recipe here. Basically, finely chop up one head of cauliflower and microwave for 8 minutes. Then mix one cup of the cauliflower with an egg, cheese, garlic, oregano and some olive oil. Bake at 450 for 15 min. Top with sauce and your choice of toppings and broil for 4-5 minutes. I chose to top mine with a tomato and basil sauce, purple onion, black olives and tomato chunks. Next time, I think I am going to use less cheese in my crust and I am not going to line my cookie sheet with foil. My crust stuck to the foil so badly that I ended up eating most of it with a fork, scraping the crust off of the foil. Fail. It tasted very good though, so I am definitely trying it again!




Now on to what you all have been waiting for... Stella&Dot goodies!! No words needed, just pics!! As always, if you are interested in anything, contact me through the blog (just leave me a comment!) or contact me here












Have a great night! We are supposed to have some pretty harsh thunderstorms tonight so everyone in the area be safe! I LOVE thunderstorms at night when you are all cozy and in bed!


xoxo MaryBeth





+Organic Farmers & Growers 
+Apple iPhone and iPad Apps, News and Updates 
+Clif Bar 













No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips