Saturday, February 2, 2013

SNOW DAY LOVE

Hey Hey! How's every one's Saturday? We got some snow last night and it is looking so pretty outside my window. I am definitely not into getting all bundled up and sledding for hours like I used to as a kid. I am SUCH a whimp when it comes to being cold. So needless to say, I am enjoying the snow from the comfort of my home. 




Yesterday morning's breakfast was of the overnight oat variety. 1/2 cup raw oats, 1/2 cup almond milk, 1/4 scoop vanilla protein powder, 1/2 tbsp almond butter a sprinkle of cinnamon and some blueberries. Mmm... 




I was playing around on my Polyvore account and decided to make a "template" of my own for my fashion picks. If you have a polyvore account, friend me! Once I decided on a design for my template (I'm sure I'll design a few more) I decided to give it a go. And, surprise surprise, this set is all about Forever 21. Check it out below! 


Not sure what we have planned for today/tonight. Hitting the gym, running some errands and then who knows! Probably going to lay low since Super Bowl is tomorrow and the weather. Maybe I can finally convince the hubs to watch Frankenweenie with me.... he has been resisting it for a while. ha! I love love love Tim Burton's work and think he is an absolute genius! I'm sure this movie is going to be fabulous!


MbPK Style

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips