Monday, April 14, 2014

SUMMER ESSENTIALS

Well, the weekend went a little something like this...




My man at the grill...




Warm weather...




...and now the temps are plummeting to freezing, grill cover is on, hanging baskets in the garage for coverage so my flowers don't freeze and jackets are again a staple of my everyday. BLAH!! Can the weather make up its mind? PLLLEEeeaase!

It is clear I am yearning for warmth because at the first sign of it I was rocking a crop top and some wide leg pants, both from Forever 21. Love! I've said it before and I'll say it again: high waisted, wide leg pants are a MUST for this Spring/Summer. And, in case you haven't noticed, crop tops too!

That cute clutch I'm holding is a new piece from Stella & Dot's Summer Collection. Love, love, LOVE it!




Stella & Dot
City Slim Clutch


And these earrings are to die for! The coral is just the right pop of color and the two lower links can be detached for a short look. Genius!


Stella & Dot
Coral Cay Earrings


At least I am hosting, "Girl's Dinner", tomorrow night at my house so my mind is preoccupied with things other than this terrible weather! Here is a sneak peak of what is in store!






Details to come!

P.S. Has anyone shopped the Peter Som Collection at Kohl's?? I haven't gone yet! GASP, I know! ha!


xoxo MaryBeth




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips