Tuesday, March 25, 2014

SPLURGE V STEAL

The wide leg baggy pant- Whether you love it or hate it, it is here for summer and ready to make a splash! Personally, I love it! Either paired with a tank and some wedge sandals or a tee and some flats. Too cute! I have a pair in Leopard (yes, leopard) that I cannot wait to rock with my black sleeveless cropped top! Just haven't had the right occasion, or weather, to do it just yet. 

As if the comfort factor wasn't enough, to make this trend even more appealing is the price point. Well, my price point. So, to bring your Tuesday to a close, I present to you, Splurge v Steal- my most favorite way to post!


Get It Here 
$24


Get It Here 
$22


Get It Here 
$22


Get It Here 
$17 also come in black


I hate to put these pants below on the splurge list, especially since they are a part of the Peter Som for Kohl's DesigNation collection about to debut, but they just can't compete with the prices above. With that being said, I LOVE these ones, so combined with a Kohl's coupon and the right sale these could definitely compete on price.



Splurge
Kohl's $54


Splurge
ASOS $52


Splurge
ASOS $71


Splurge
ASOS $52


What do you think?!

xoxo MaryBeth



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips