Sunday, April 6, 2014

SUNDAY STYLE FILE

First things first: breakfast

1/2 C oats, 2 tbsp PB2, 1 tbsp cinnamon, 1 packet Stevia, diced up apple and water. Microwave for 45-40 sec, stir and repeat. Yum!





I finally got to wear one of my pieces from the Peter Pilotto for Target collection and I LOVE this skirt even more now! Not only is it super cute, but it is super comfortable! 

You can now find what is left of his collection on a Target clearance rack near you or through the link provided. I know I have said it before and I'll say it again: Target clearance rack is AH-mazing. So many great steals! Especially when it comes to their collaboration collections.

Can you spy Charlie? I didn't even notice until just now. Ha! Love my boys!






These are two of my favorite delicates from Stella & Dot. Love! 




And no outfit is complete without an arm party!





xoxo MaryBeth



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips