Thursday, April 17, 2014

FAUX LEATHER & FINE DINING

So glad it is Thursday!! The weekend is right around the corner and the temps are rising! Spring is here to stay this time... hopefully. 

I had a, "Girl's Night", at mi casa on Tuesday and it was fabulous! I have such a great group of friends and we have fun no matter what we are doing! And as usual, I took the opportunity to get a little glammed up. 




-Faux leather top from Forever 21
-Faux leather pants in merlot by Rock & Republic for Kohl's (this color is AH-mazing)
-Suede merlot heels by Lauren Conrad for Kohl's




Luna Wrap Bracelet by Stella & Dot




Windsor Tassel by Stella & Dot




For dinner I did what most girls do these days: browsed Pinterest, duh! I made Buffalo Chicken stuffed peppers with a side of guacamole, and...




Italian style beef stuffed peppers with a side of marinara. YUM! 




This Pampered Chef beer bread is SO freaking good... I drool just thinking about it!




Paired with two Pampered Chef dipping oil mixes




And of course... WINE!




Oh yeah, and dessert.... Uhh yeaahh!

"Brownie Batter Dip" and "Funfetti Dip" with fruit, pretzels, animal crackers and honey graham sticks. So freaking good, especially paired with a Sweet Rose!






I think we all had a great time :)





xoxo MaryBeth





No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips