Sunday, January 5, 2014

S&D SPRING SNEAK

Exciting news! Stella & Dot released a sneak peak of the upcoming Spring 2014 collection! I can honestly say that the entire collection is one of my favorites yet! I'm not sure how they continue to come up with fresh ideas and they nailed it, again!





Leave a message below in the comments section or message the blog's Facebook page if you are interested in a Look Book! I will also be linking a digital copy of it on January 13th but, in my opinion, it is much more enjoyable to actually hold a copy of it in my hands and see the book and pictures in person. 

I really believe the online parties are so convenient and it gives me the ability to care for customers living anywhere, not just my town! If you would be interested in an online party, please message me and I can give you all the details and options you would have for your party.

Moving on- today the hubs and I have plans to be productive. Neither of us have been feeling very well and I think that today I just need to get over it. Ha! I swear I thought I was getting tonsillitis, which I have had once before, again. It was back in college when the hubs and I first started dating and was the worst illness I have ever had in my life. It was so awful that I could barely eat for an entire week and the first thing I did eat, painfully, was spinach dip from TGIF. Yes, I'm scarred and yes, I remember what my, "first meal", was. It was that bad. I digress...

This AM was a peanut butter-apple-cinnamon-hot oats kind of morning. Paired with some throat soothing coffee.

I've given this recipe before but I'll refresh every one's memory: 1 cup oats, 1 packet Stevia, 1 TBSP peanut butter (or any nut butter of choice), 1 TBSP cinnamon, 1/2 of or a whole diced apple and some water. Microwave for 45 sec, stir, and then microwave for another 45 sec. Viola! I don't actually measure anything but the oats so these are estimates and can definitely be tweaked to your liking.




And this gem for part of my dinner last night. 

-spinach, parmesan, shredded turkey, artichoke, black olives, pimentos, purple onion and a sweet oil and vinegar dressing. DE-lish!




Ok, time to go be productive!!


xoxo MaryBeth



P.S. Don't forget to message me for Stella & Dot details!




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips