Saturday, January 4, 2014

SATURDAY STYLE

Lately I have been loving on simplistic looks with an edge to them. I know my fur vests may not be considered, "simplistic", but in actuality they are! To me a fur vest or a leather jacket are staple pieces that go with anything. At first they might seem out of your comfort zone, but once you get used to it you will realize how versatile and casual they actually can be!

Here are a couple Polyvore creations of mine with my latest inspirations: effortless edge and  comfortably chic!


Fashion

fashion

fashion by marybethklingenfus featuring vneck t shirts


My dream flare leg jeans to complete this look are by Paige Denim and come in at around $200. The pair in this set are from Windsor and are $29... get my drift? I'm sure the Paige Denim ones are FAB-ulous, but I seem to fall in and out of love with my jeans rather quickly and want the freedom to swap out without feeling the dent in my wallet. 

Anyways, today the hubs and I hit the movie theater and effortless and comfortably chic was my inspiration. 




Faux fur vest and V-neck long sleeve top both by Forever 21, skinny jeans by Lauren Conrad for Kohl's and black rider boots from Payless. Fab!




See! A fur vest can be worn for any occasion, big or small! It just depends on what you pair it with! 

Have a great Saturday! I am still laying low due to this terrible cold and potential snow heading our way! Eeek! 


xoxo MaryBeth




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips