Tuesday, December 3, 2013

LEFTOVER LOVE

I know I'm a little late to the, "Thanksgiving Post" game, but here is my recap:

Forever 21 sweater with fab shoulder cut outs and some Stella & Dot jewels




Sorry about the dog hair in the above pic, ha! Sure love my doggies! I paired this flowy and longer length sweater with some black Apt 9 for Kohl's leggings and these fabulous fringed wedge boots from Charlotte Russe.




Waved my hair with the AH-mazing CHI Waver and finished it off with some purple lips.






Winston and Charlie looked very sharp in their new sweaters my mom surprised them with when we arrived at my parents' house. Too cute!

Notice my nephew going in for the kill? Charlie doesn't even see it coming... lol




This picture pretty much sums up Charlie and Winston's feelings on being bothered by a 3 year old boy. Too funny!




This is the best pic I could get out of the men. Their version of a good photo...




And ours




After our Thanksgiving meal we moved the left overs off the table and to the kitchen.. Yum! I am SO mad at myself for not getting a pic of my Mom's beautiful dining room table set up for Thanksgiving! Fine China, champagne flutes.. you name it. Annnnd I failed to get a pic. Grrr




Friday called for comfy and thick holiday leggings and a flowy tee from Forever 21. I am OB-sessed with these leggings! So warm and comfortable!




And no Friday after Thanksgiving would be complete without some tree decorating (the hubs and my Dad stringing some lights) and....




LEFTOVERS!






And Saturday the ladies and I took to the streets of Kimswick, MO to get our holiday shopping on! Kimswick has the cutest little shops with some of the most adorable holiday decor and gifts imaginable. 

I rocked my Old Navy fox sweater, Payless rider boots and some black skinny jeans.




Not only is Kimswick known for their little holiday shops, they are probably more known for The Blue Owl. 




Damn good food, even better pies!




Yes, that is their famous, "Levee High Apple Pie" in honor of those who helped with sandbags and made a levee to protect Kimswick in the great flood of '93. I didn't end up getting a slice of this beauty (or purchasing the mini version) but next time I think I might have to try it!




After our trip to St. Louis we made it home Sunday just in time to get our tree and some decorations up. This gorgeous glittered bird was one of my amazing finds in Kimswick. Love it!




More holiday decor pics to come!

xoxo MaryBeth



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips