Sunday, September 22, 2013

WEEKEND RECAP

I hope everyone had a great weekend! We had a wedding and a football game, so we stayed pretty busy. Thank goodness the weather cooperated on Saturday for the game. As for Friday, well, it pretty much was a monsoon! Luckily the outdoor wedding ceremony was able to be squeezed in between downpours! 

Forever21 dress, Candie's for Khol's heels and my bracelet and earrings I wore on my wedding day :) I used some of my fab Ulta braid finds to add bulk to my braided bun. Turned out pretty good! 




Game day ready! Tailgating and football games are always a good time! Fab tee from Target a few years ago, Seven black skinnies from TJ Maxx and my fab rider boots by Payless! 






And today I rocked some Stella & Dot with, you guessed it, my black rider boots by Payless and black leggings by Apt 9 for Khol's. Love!




No post would be complete without some pumpkin love! Found these on sale at my grocery and HAD to try them. Verdict: pretty darn good!




And last, but certainly not least, the moment I have been waiting for: Edy's Pumpkin ice cream!!!!




Short post, and most definitely sweet!


Cannot wait for Breaking Bad to come on tonight!!! Ahhhh the suspense is painful!


xoxo 
MaryBeth




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips