Monday, September 23, 2013

EMMY FASHION

Emmy's glamour!! I think that this first gown is my absolute favorite. First of all, I am a sucker for the color blue, and secondly, the amount of detail and work on this dress is insane! Gorg!


source


An amazing statement waist line can amp up the glam factor on the simplest of things. Maybe elegant is a better choice word, as opposed to, "simple". Beautiful!


source


I love the ruffles on this gown! Ruffles can be tricky and this is perfection!


source


I surprised myself by how much I like this dress. It is very understated and the tailoring is on point! 


source


What can I say, Heidi Klum can pretty much wear whatever the heck she wants! She does take things to the next level, which I love, and this is no exception. I'm obsessed!


source


This silhouette is a slam dunk, hugging in all the right places. I also love the nod to fall, breaking out the coral/orange color. Love!


source


This dress is absolutely stunning! Was almost my choice for best dressed! So beautiful! Her accessory/arm candy isn't too bad either ;)


source


And no best dressed list is complete until Sofia Vergera has graced it. Stunning.


source


Happy Monday!


xoxo MaryBeth




2 comments:

  1. I haven't watched the Emmy's yet, but I love that orange and that tan dress towards the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right?! So fabulous! I wish I had an excuse to walk around in dresses like that!

    ReplyDelete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips