Friday, April 5, 2013

SPRING HAS SPRUNG

Could it be? Is Spring officially here?!?! The weather is AH-mazing today, my dog children do NOT want to come back inside and the birds are chirping. You know what this calls for? A  nice sweat sess outside! Thinking of hitting up the park for a nice easy run. You know I've been starving for some nice weather when running sounds like music to my ears. Not that I hate running, but more than not it requires a bit of mental motivational speaking. Ha! 



My handsome boys... melt my heart :)


I slept in today and made myself a nice pre-run breakfast. Glass of H2O, orange and microwave eggs. This one is going to require some digestion time, which is fine because I have a few things (like blogging!) to get done before I go. If I were short on time a meal bar or a small amount of oats would be my go to choice. The microwave eggs are super easy and super fast! One whole egg, two egg whites, splash of milk, some pepper and a little bit of feta. Whisk in your bowl and place straight in the microwave. I cook it for about 45 seconds at first, keeping an eye on it (sometimes they explode) and just open the door, take a peak and add a little time until I feel enough of the liquid is gone. SO yummy.





Some other eats from the week:


Organic dark chocolate yogurt, splash of organic granola cereal, and a chopped up apple. YUM!





Homemade Chai Latte and a yummy salad. Spinach, feta, almond slivers, orange, craisins and raspberry vinaigrette. Boom.





Some looks for Spring! YAY!




MBpK Style

MBpK Style by marybethklingenfus featuring forever 21


Just realized that was a lot of pink up there! haha Oh well! 

Ok, off to do some things and then get that run in. Did I mention before that I am SO excited for Spring and warm weather?!?!? ;) 


xoxo MaryBeth




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips