Sunday, April 7, 2013

WOW

WOW..... I am not going to lie, I did not have a good feeling about UofL's game yesterday. Thank goodness Hancock they pulled it off! My intuition is not ALWAYS on point, but these past two games my intuition has been dead on. When we played Duke the hubs was SO nervous, especially after Ware snapped his leg in half (literally), but I felt so confident that they were going to win the entire time. And they did, by a land slide. And yesterday I had a terrible gut feeling. Oh well, they pulled it off and now we are eagerly anticipating the Championship game tomorrow night!

Friday I wanted to participate with the rest of Louisville and "ware" red. I also decided to rock my glasses since I usually reserve them for at night when it is just the hubs and I. Bebe glasses, Target UofL henley style shirt (last year), Lauren Conrad for Kohl's skinnies and Payless rider boots. Love.  




I headed out to Forever21 to search for my "perfect" pink dress for Oaks Day. Verdict: fail. Rarely does this happen at Forever21, ha! I literally just want a solid, obnoxiously pink dress. So the search continues... I did swing by my beloved TJ Maxx to see if they would have one and they didn't either, although I did find a couple other things... ;) 




There were several others that I wanted but resisted. For me, TJ Maxx is either a bust or a major score and yesterday was a score. The black and white top with a sheer back was for the game on Saturday and the blue was just one that I could not pass up. Gorg! Check out that collar. And at a grand total under $30 I was one happy girl. 




Dinner fare:




One zucchini, one squash, olive oil, pepper, garlic and sea salt. Wrapped in foil and place on the grill. Mmm.... And the steak was even yummier...




Tried out a new beer (to us). Not bad




Threw in a sweet potato and bam. All thanks to the hubs' grilling skills :)




And lastly, Saturdays look:




Stella & Dot earrings and fox ring (ring sold out, sorry).


Valor Studs


Stella & Dot arm party


Sparkly Bardot Spiral Bangle
Christina Link Bracelet


Cute :)




His attempt to make fun of me and my side faced pose... haha 




You know what I'll be watching tomorrow night: GO CARDS!



xoxo MaryBeth




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips