Sunday, February 3, 2013

POLYVORE PICKS

Happy Super Bowl Sunday! I am praying to the "on-call" fairies that I can stay on-call all day and not get brought in to work. Since it is hard to fall back asleep due to the impending doom chance that you might get called in to work, I am blogging and playing on Polyvore while the hubs snoozes away upstairs. At least I have Charlie keeping me company.




Here are some more looks I created on Polyvore, plus another template I created. It is so much fun to be able to create any look you want from any store/designer you want. So fab! So fun! These sets are made up of styles from Lauren Conrad for Kohl's, Rock & Republic for Kohl's, Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, Victoria's Secret and Stella and Dot. Check it out!


MbPK Style

MbPK Style


MbPK Style

MbPK Style

MbPK Style


Last night we had another chill night with the company of wine, cheese and naan. Naan is basically a pita bread (in my opinion) and it.is.delicious. I sprinkled a tiny bit of water on each Naan and popped them in the oven for 2 minutes at 400 degrees. Cut up some organic apples and the hubs' Dad's cheese= Mmm Mmm...






I wanted to have something chocolatey for dessert and healthy at the same time, so I decided to check out the organic section at my grocery. Surprisingly, there were a TON of options. Unfortunately, only one could be chosen... ha. This was my pick, and  the hubs approved. I wasn't sure how they would turn out because, lets be honest, most desserts tend to be best enjoyed the good ol calorie bomb way. But low and behold, these were delicious, moist, good size AND healthy! Score!




Here was my look for the night. Casual, comfy and cute. Loving these thick leggings from Kohl's by Apt 9, rider boots from Payless, flannel shirt from Target and jewels by Stella & Dot. Love! Had to snap some pics of my handsome doggies, too!


Stella & Dot
Avalon Crescent Necklace $39
Rebel Pendant Necklace $79


Charlie & Winston :)


Hopefully I will be enjoying the Super Bowl from the comfort of my home, not at work! haha 


xoxo MaryBeth




+NFL 




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips