Monday, February 11, 2013

OH MONDAY..

Hey Hey! Today I woke up feeling a little under the weather. Stuffy nose, slightly sore throat and  a mild headache. I wasn't sure if it was just a little bit of allergies or not, so I persevered and went to my spin class this AM. It was a new instructor and she.kicked.ass. After my cool down of stretching and some ab work, I decided that I felt worse (shocker.... silly girl, I know). I already wanted to hit up our super awesome new grocery that I may or may not have mentioned before [enter sarcasm] so I decided to pick up some Emergen-C while I was there. Instead of buying the big box, I bought four of the individual pouches. I haven't ever used this stuff before and thought I would try it out first. And, there are several different flavors, so I may want to switch it up. Verdict: not a huge fan of the super orange, but I think it is because I may have diluted it too much. Going to have the tangerine tonight after dinner, so we shall see. This, water and my yummy green tea with lemon have been the rotation of liquids today. 








So how about those Grammy's? It is events like this that make me wish I would have learned the guitar at young age and became a rockstar! Ha! I could sit around and listen to people sing and play music all.day.long. Never fails that I get entranced in the television screen. And Justin Timberlake's performance... amazefest!

The fashion was fierce, as expected! Hands down, my pick for best dressed female is.... Rihanna! Dang, girl was smokin' last night! I am not afraid to admit when a girl is looking good! Since she is my number one choice, here is a pic! As much as I want to include pics of some of the other artists that I loved, this post would be veeery long! Between People and Perez Hilton's website, you can catch all the scoop! Check her out!



source


Ok, exiting la-la-land.... and landing promptly at reality. So here is what else I snagged at Earth Fare today. Justin's honey peanut butter was on sale for $4, and since all we have in the pantry is a little bit of our Justin's maple almond butter, I figured I'd give it a shot. I'm sure it is delicious. Also got some dates, plums, some new yogurts, salad mix and some Odwalla bars. Mmm...





This yogurt I am particularly excited/interested to try. Could be a major score or a major fail.




Tonight for dinner I decided to grill up some burgers with some sweet potato fries on the side. The spicy sweet potato fry recipe was found here , and I am anxiously awaiting the hubs to get home so I can try them out! Mmmm....






And lastly, more polyvore!! I LOVE this website!!! Forever 21, Charlotte Russe and some Stella and Dot! Love!



MbPK Style

MbPK Style by marybethklingenfus featuring stiletto heels



Have a great night! I'm watching E! News' special Grammy wrap up episode. Can't get enough! 



xoxo MaryBeth





No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips