Thursday, February 14, 2013

BE MY VALENTINE

Short and sweet.... this whole week has included these items... 







And tonight I added one more thing to the mix... a Zpack. Girl is sick. Ugh. All I want to do is sleep and eat junk food. Strange. I think if it wasn't for Valentine's Day candies following me everywhere I go today, sleep would be the only thing on my mind... oh well. Gonna enjoy a night of "bad" food :) 

The hubs and I did go out last night for dinner because I worked today and we knew that going out to eat on actual Valentine's Day would be disastrous. So I did manage to take off my sweats, get glammed up for dinner, and then go promptly back to bed. ha! I have to say, I cleaned up pretty good. 




This bad ass peplum top is from Forever 21 and I am in love! 





Stella and Dot goodies....





And delicious food with my love.... 


Good Night!


xoxo MaryBeth




+Apple iPhone and iPad Apps, News and Updates 
+Forever 21 









No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips