Sunday, February 17, 2013

CINCY FESTIVAL FUN

Hey Hey! Feeling much better today! Still a lingering stuffy nose, but overall much better. It's about time! So yesterday we went to a beer festival in Cincinnati  and it was a ton of fun. Illness and all, I was a trooper. Before we hit up the festival, we stopped at one of my absolute favorite.places.ever:  Hofbrauhaus









My look for the day..



Stella & Dot
Christina Link Bracelet $49
Bello Bangle $89


Rock and Republic Faux Leather Pants
Charlotte Russe Above-The-Knee Stilettos
Old Navy Faux Fur Sweater Vest
Forever 21 V-neck Shirt




So the deal is, you make a, "pretzel necklace" to wear during beer fest to prevent people from passing out cleanse your palette between beer tastings. I thought it was a genius idea! Good thing our friends weren't newbies to the festival because the hubs and I would have had no idea about the necklace idea. There were some food stations set up, but I thought the pretzels were just fine.







Look at all those cups!






I bet this guy got so annoyed by the end of the night because EVERYONE wanted to take pictures with him. So instead I just got my pic paparazzi style! Ha!




Great one night trip! I think we are definitely going to attend again next year!

And lastly, some more Polyvore sets. Love!





MBpK Style

MbPK Style

MBpK Style

MbPK Style

MbPK Style by marybethklingenfus featuring forever 21


Have a fabulous Sunday! Gonna catch some Kardashians tonight... I know, I know.... ha!



xoxo MaryBeth







No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips