Friday, February 22, 2013

FRIDAY FINDS

Hey Hey! It feels so nice to be 100% finally. No illness here! I have still continued taking Emergen-C twice a day, just for good measure :) and am going to continue to do so until I am all out of them. 

So one thing I am excited about is a new line at Target called, "Labworks". The items look so cute, comfy and lots of spring/summer-y colors, which is making me soo ready for summer! I think I am just so sick of winter weather, and this line is a breath of fresh air. Here are a couple pieces that I am lusting over. Check it out!


Labworks $44.99
Peplum Jacket


Labworks $44.99
Sweater Dress


Labworks $49.99
Illusion Maxi Dress


Here are a few things I am loving lately, and yes, they are from my beloved Earth Fare. Damn I love that store! The hubs and I went there the other day and got dinner-to-go. I got blackened chicken, vegetables and a sweet potato salad. Sooo yummy! Sorry, no pics. I was so hungry that I started diving in before I snapped one. Ha! Check out my new items: 




This chia tea is SOOO GOOD. And the nice thing is, you can get Celestial Seasonings tea anywhere. Boiled water, splash of hot milk and one packet of Stevia. Boom. 




I was so happy when I found this Equal Exchange hot chocolate. I have been on the lookout for some "natural" and/or "organic" kinds, and after lots of hunting at Earth Fare (too stubborn to just ask someone...ha) I found it! Conveniently, right by the tea. I haven't indulged in any of it yet, but I'm sure it is going to be delish! 




Tonight the hubs and I have a wedding to go to, and I am so excited. I love weddings, particularly wedding receptions ;)  I'll share my look for the night later this weekend. Another exciting thing I've got going on this weekend is a bachelorette party! Woo Hoo! Unfortunately, I am going to miss tonight's festivities with the girls, but am meeting up with them tomorrow afternoon for the second half of the party. Can't wait! And lastly, the Oscars! Sunday will be filled with Red Carpet watching, and I'm pumped. 


Have a great weekend!



xoxo MaryBeth




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips