Monday, January 28, 2013

NEW TARGET COLLECTION

So I got a nice little email today from my good friend, Target, and I'm excited! Since their slight  "miss" with the Neiman Marcus collection, I have been super curious to see who would be the next designer to showcase a collection at Target. I LOVE that Target does this, and hopefully after the Neiman Marcus price-point fiasco, things will be a little different. I'm sure this collection will be fabulous! 

Anyways, the next designer to grace the racks of "tar jay" (said in my best French accent) is Prabal Gurung. Check out the sneak peak here. Can't wait to see it in person because you never know what you are really getting just by looking at an ad. Sometimes I am pleasantly surprised, and other times I am left feeling cheated and disappointed. If you watch the video on the link, at the end there is a flowered blazer that I can already tell I'm going to be pinning over... Can't wait to see it in person! :)




That's all I got for tonight. I need to get some beauty sleep! 


Tomorrow I'll be sharing my new Stella&Dot swag that just arrived on my doorstep. A pleasant surprise after a long 12+ hours at work today. bLaH!


Good Night!


xoxo MaryBeth






No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips