Tuesday, January 8, 2013

SNEAKER SHOWDOWN

Hey Hey! Ok, so I am LOVING these wedge sneakers that seem to be making waves here lately. At first, I wasn't so sure about them, but now I just think they are great. I don't own a pair myself (yet), but am eyeing a leopard pair from, you guessed it, Forever21. I think these would so badass with some black pants or leggings and a black top. Love! Let the sneakers and the purse provide some, "pop", while keeping the rest neutral. Check out the set below, created by yours truly, on Polyvore.


sneaker love


Forever 21 ruched top
forever21.com


Forever 21
forever21.com



Forever 21 studded handbag
forever21.com




You can find these wedge sneakers all over the place, and here are some more that I am loving lately. 



Forever21 $37.80
Floral Wedge Sneakers



Bakers $69
Revolt Wedge Sneaker



Zappos $80
Sketchers Plus 3- Raise The Bar



Guess $120
Huxley Wedge Sneaker



Miranda Kerr in Isabel Marant Wedge Sneakers



The point is, there are tons of styles of these shoes, tons of brands, tons of price ranges and TONS of ways to style them. There are definitely some that I do not like at all, but hey, can't win them all! I just think some of them are too on the, "wrestler", side or just plain ugly. haha The key is to find the style that fits you and rock 'em out! With a shoe like this you HAVE to love them otherwise you aren't going to be comfortable or confident.


Until next time....


xoxo MaryBeth


+Forever 21 
+Zappos.com 
+Polyvore 
+isabelmarantsneakersporter.com 
+Apple iPhone and iPad Apps, News and Updates 


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips