Wednesday, January 9, 2013

CAPE CRAZE

Hey Hey! I was reminiscing about a trip I took a little over two years ago (CANNOT believe how fast time flies) to New York City with my sister, Holly, and decided to release my inspiration on Polyvore. I love this website! It is perfect for the blog and it allows me to access clothing from any store I want! 

So while I was perusing the clothing from Forever21 for my set, I came across the fab cape you see below. I have been lusting over this cape for a couple years now. Forever21 seems to always have some version of it every year, and every year I let it slip. Not sure why, though, because it is practical, versatile and a classic piece that will never go out of style. 

Although I do love my funky wild clothes, the older I get the more I appreciate the, "understatement". You can never go wrong with clean lines and simple chic. Also, the more clean and chic your clothes are, the funkier your jewelry can get, which I love!


Cape Craze


Forever 21 striped top
forever21.com


Forever 21 cape coat
forever21.com


Capri
forever21.com



Forever 21
forever21.com


New York City Buildings Laser Die Cut
scrapyourtrip.com




Speaking of clean lines, chic and understated, I am in complete anticipation to see how Kate Middletown is going to style herself throughout pregnancy. Call me a nerd, I don't care! And, I guiltily admit that I am also anticipating Kim Kardashian's pregnancy style as well. Both ends of the spectrum they will be I'm sure! I am absolutely against covering your body in a tent for 9 months, so embrace it ladies because it's beautiful!



Bed time for this girl, I'm tired!



xoxo MaryBeth



+Polyvore 
+Forever 21 
+Apple iPhone and iPad Apps, News and Updates 




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips