Sunday, January 27, 2013

DATE NIGHT IN

Hey Hey! How was every one's weekend? I started my Sunday out with a good sweat session at the gym and some cleaning around the house. I can't wait to relax on the couch tonight and watch all my brain poison reality shows! No shame! 

So, last night the hubs and I hung out at home with some wine and cheese. It was nice to just chill at home. As much as going out and getting all glammed up is fun, staying at home is just as nice. It was a Victoria's Secret slouchy tank, black leggings and flat boots kind of night for me. And, once again, the bun maker made it's appearance. I know I have been rocking this look a lot lately, but it is just so damn cute and so freaking easy. It has spoiled me for sure!




The cheese we ate is actually made from the milk at the Hubs' Dad's dairy farm. And it is delicious! (not just saying that, ha) I think my favorite is the "Rustica" Smoked. Mmm...




And of course the night had to be topped off with this (and the rest of the wine). Not organic, not exactly healthy, but what the heck! 80/20 people!




This top is so comfy! Love! The hubs thought I looked like I stepped out of an 80's music video. Not sure if that is a compliment or not, haha. He did follow that statement with a comment about it looking cute or something, so I guess it was alright by him. lol




Charlie and Winston were not pleased with not getting to eat any of the cheese. Sorry boys! Charlie won't even look at the camera... ha




Breakfast this AM was just some plain oats cereal, stevia and almond milk. For lunch I decided to go for some eggs, omelet style. One whole egg, two egg whites, smidge of milk, diced tomato, diced purple onion, little bit of kale and diced jalapeƱos. I cooked it on the stove top in a skillet and then topped it with some salsa. YUM!




Dinner tonight was another one of my veggie filled salads that I've mentioned a lot recently. This, too, was followed by some chocolaty love. Justin's love that is....organic dark chocolate peanut butter cup.  Oh, and don't think my nut medley (walnuts, almonds, cashews and brazil nuts) escaped me today. SO good and such a great go to snack!






And lastly, another one of my organic finds at my grocery. Nothing beats some raisins! 





Hope you all have a great Sunday night. I'm about to get cozy on the couch. Just need to peel myself away from it for a minute to put my pj's on. E! News' red carpet coverage of the SAG awards is sucking me in...



xoxo MaryBeth




+Apple iPhone and iPad Apps, News and Updates 
+Organic Farmers & Growers 
+Victorias Secret Angels 
+Kraft Recipes 
+Trader Joe's Recipes 
+WorldMarket 
+Walgreens 
+E! Entertainment News 
+e.l.f. Cosmetics 










No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips