Monday, January 14, 2013

GLOBES, JEWELRY & FASHION, OH MY!

Hey Hey! Hope every one's weekend was fun. Did anyone watch the Golden Globes? Well, I never actually watch the awards show, ha, but I definitely watched as much of the red carpet as I could, via E! News. I still need to watch my DVR of the Fashion Police follow up. Love hearing what they have to say! So far, Sienna Miller is my worst dressed pick. Just awful! And as for my best dressed nominee? Ugh, so hard to choose!

Anyways, we went out Saturday night and it was a good time. Definitely not a party animal like in the days past, but we still had fun! My bed was calling my name, that's for sure. I decided to rock my new Target purchase from the Neiman Marcus line. It is so comfy and beautiful! And, my cobalt blue heels by Candie's for Kohl's went perfectly with this top. Love! Added some Stella&Dot arm candy (in addition to my real arm candy... my man!) and I was out the door. Check it out!




My work buddies! Gorg!


Today was a very exciting day. I had a Spring Rally with some of my fellow Stella&Dot ladies and I got to preview the new Spring/Summer collection in person! I am beyond excited! The jewelry is amazing and the price points for this collection are even better! Can't wait to have some trunk shows! If you are interested in a in-home trunk show or even an online trunk show, please contact me! I'd love to set you up and earn some free jewelry for you! Trust me, you won't regret it ;)

Here was my look for the rally. Candie's for Kohl's animal print heels, Forever 21 top and, of course, Stella&Dot goodies. 


Aurora Cocktail Ring Stella&Dot
Delicate Drop Earrings Stella&Dot

I also got my hands on some of the new look books at the rally (mine haven't come in the mail yet) !!! Ah-maz-ing. Here is a link to the digital version.




Well, time for bed. My 5am alarm is only getting closer... blah. 


xoxo MaryBeth




+Forever 21 
+Michael Kors 
+Target Coupons 
+Neiman Marcus 
+E! Entertainment News 
+Kohl's 





No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips