Wednesday, January 16, 2013

STELLA[R] STYLE

Hey Hey!! Nothing too exciting going on over here, except for the fab new Stella & Dot collection!! I cannot decide which items to get for my personal collection. Too bad ALL OF THEM is not an option. There are so many choices, but here are a few of my favs. Check out this set that I created on Polyvore. How gorgeous are these pieces?! One thing that pleasantly surprised me at the Spring Rally get-together with my S&D girls was how light the Fiona Bib Necklace is! It is a super statement piece that doesn't drag you down (literally). I am pretty sure that all four of these are going to make it to my doorstep :)  

Sorry for such a short and sweet post but this girl has got a third, long day of 12+ hours at work ahead of her tomorrow... blah!! 

Have a great night! 


xoxo MaryBeth


Stella&Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips