Saturday, January 12, 2013

BABY IT'S [NOT] COLD OUTSIDE

Hey Hey! So this happened last night....




With this insane weather, the hubs and I decided it was a good opportunity to cook something on the grill. We opted for steak, mini potatoes and veggies. I made mine into a salad with some slivered almonds, feta and raspberry vinaigrette dressing. YUMMY!

Here are couple workout looks from this week. I wore this yesterday on my run in the park. It felt SO GOOD to run OUTSIDE and not on a treadmill with a TV screen in front of my face. Sometimes I feel like a robot because it's either TV in your face or music in your ears. It was nice to get the wind in my face, no distractions, and the views of nature. Unfortunately, I think the temperature is going to plummet tonight. Oh well, we made the most of this nice weather! The green Adidas zip up fleece was a steal from TJ Maxx, running capris from Target. Love.




Zip up hoodie from Gap, tank and pants from Kohl's. Love.




Today I went to a baby shower. The bundle of joy is going to be a girl, so lots of PINK was in the room. Too cute! I wore this fab top thanks to none other than, Target clearance. Can't beat it! Lauren Conrad for Kohl's skinny jeans, and some amazeballs snake skin print booties from, again, Target clearance. Love! Topped it off with the Sofia Pearl Bib Necklace and the Bello Bangle, both by Stella & Dot. Unfortunately, the necklace has been retired by S&D. I could sell mine, but I LOVE this necklace, it will never go out of style, and I am not parting with it. Sorry ladies!










Heading out tonight for dinner and drinks with the hubs and some work friends! Can't wait. Short post, I know, but I'll have more for you tomorrow! 


Have a great weekend!


xoxo MaryBeth




+Apple iPhone and iPad Apps, News and Updates 
+Forever 21 
+Lauren Conrad 
+Kohl's 
+Target Coupons 
+Tj Max 
+Michael Kors 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips