Friday, November 16, 2012

FRIDAY REWIND

Happy Friday!!!

       Phew! What a whirlwind weekend and week I have had, hence, not posting since Sunday!! Sorry!! We traveled to St. Louis for my cousin's wedding this past weekend and it was F-a-b-u-l-o-u-s! Everything about it was so gorgeous and chic. Love! Here's some pics!


Travel Style


Stella&Dot Arm Party!!
Emerson Bangle $59
Luna Wrap Bracelet $89
 


Wedding Style
Sofia Pearl Bib $118
Dress- Forever21


Beautiful cake and table!


Gorg Center Pieces




We rushed back Sunday morning for a First Communion in Louisville and I had a Stella&Dot party on Monday! I was exhausted to say the least! And then I worked my three 12's in a row (which are always more then 12hours), Tuesday-Thursday!! Needless to say, I slept in today!! The party went great and we had fun! I knew it would be!


Heading to the Stella&Dot Party!

S&D Party Style

For the S&D party, I rocked my faux leather pants, above-the-knee stilettos, bad-ass tank from Kohl's by Rock and Republic, and the amazing Lillith Fringe Necklace by Stella&Dot.




My hostess earned over $300 in free jewelry and four items at half off! How awesome is that!! So, after the fun of the party it was back to reality and back to work. But don't worry, we always know how to have fun! A nurse fashion pic and some balloon turkeys can brighten any one's day! One of our resident's husbands makes awesome balloon figures for a living, and every now and then we get a little surprise for the unit. Check it out!


Fun socks and fun shoes. Love!


How Cute!


love!

Another fun thing that occurred during my three days of hospital life was that my Forever21 order came in! And boy did it not disappoint! I am so happy that all three items fit perfectly and are even more gorg in person! I took some pics of them and will def share when I actually wear them. Love!

Sequin Tuxedo Style Front


Faux Leather Panel in the Back


Love!


Love!

Today has been such a beautiful Friday and I had to take some pics of one of the trees in our backyard. It is breathtaking and a reminder of why I love this time of year SO much. The only downfall is that Winston's fur is a leaf magnet!! Never fails that when we let him back inside form a bathroom break, he will have at least five leaves stuck him, minimum, and Charlie will only have one! I also cannot wait to use our outdoor fireplace. I LOVE bonfires!! Especially when S'more making is involved.


Winston Sprinting in the Leaves!


Beautiful....


Fire Pit Love!

We are hitting up some wings and beer tonight, can't wait!! And then another wedding tomorrow!! Busy busy!


Have a great weekend!


xoxo MaryBeth




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips