Friday, October 5, 2012

FAUX LEATHER LOVE

Faux leather items are some of my absolute favorite things to wear, and a staple that every woman's closet should have. The good thing about leather items is that if you are willing to pay the extra cash for the real deal, it will be a good investment in your closet. This style is not going anywhere. For example, the faux leather jacket I got at Forever 21 almost three years ago is still one of my frontrunner pieces and I always get compliments on it. And the good thing is, Forever21 has so many styles of leather jackets. So if you don't want one edgy and hard like mine, you don't have to. (notice the studs on there? Love)

Forever21

 Next up are my fabulous faux leather pants by Rock & Republic for Kohls. I have these, as you can see, in black and burgandy. These are to die for! I absolutely love them and they are so versatile. I can  and do wear them with anything from my flat kneehigh boots to my thigh high suede stiletto boots. And, the burgandy pair (as well as my Forever21 faux leather jacket) were featured in People Stylewatch. It makes me very happy when I find something I already own in that mag. Score! They are the Berlin Coated Skinny Jeans and they are $88. But don't fret, Kohl's is fabulous and has been running them on sale at the lovely price of $54. AND, any good Kohl's shopper knows that you DO NOT buy anything there withouth your 15%, 20% or 30% of coupon that is always circulating somewhere.

Rock & Republic Berlin Coated Skinny Jeans

Also in this pic are some faux leather leggings I also got about three years ago at Forever21. They are great for long layering pieces that provide some coverage because, althought they are fairly thick, I don't feel as comfortable wearing them like I would wear other pants. That's just me though! I also am loving my faux leather rider boots from Payless that were featured in my blog post here. And my other loves, my below the knee buckle boots from Charlotte Russe featured in my blog here.

 Now on to a couple faux leather loves that are not nestling safe and sound in my closet. But they will be, soon...


Forever21 $22.80
Pleated Faux Leather Skater Skirt

Forever21 $19.80
Paneled Faux Leather Skirt


Forever21 $24.80
Quilted Denim Panel Shirt

Forever21 $32.80
Quilted Chain Strap Satchel

Leather skirts are so fab and can be paired with almost any top you want! And yes, denim tops are making a big splash this fall season! Target has some cute plain denim tops as well. And lastly, this iconic looking bag is ultra chic and ultra affordable!

I hope you enjoyed this post and got some good ideas on how to spice up your fall look! Now it's time for me to get ready to cheer my St. Louis Cardinals into the playoffs!!!! They play today in Atlanta and if they win they will be headed to the playoffs as defending World Series Champions! WOOHOO!!!!!!!  GO CARDINALS!

source

 P.S. As I was writing this post, some of my fab Stella & Dot goodies got delivered to my doorstep!! Can't wait to show it off!

xoxo MaryBeth


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips