Monday, August 10, 2015

I'M BACK!

It's been a while since I've blogged, but I am back!

Oh Monday... After a fabulous weekend at home in St. Louis, we are back home and it feels good. Baby girl has been a traveling fool since being brought into this world, and this past weekend was our last travel weekend until my maternity leave is over (sigh). Part of me is excited to get back to work, and another part of me is completely devastated and dying for a winning lottery ticket! 

So, to drowned my sorrows, I'll do some Internet window shopping and share some current loves on the blog! But first, what has little Miss Cecilia been up to these days?

- She LOVES to smile and it is the sweetest thing ever; completely melts my heart!
- Tummy time is something she is a pro at. This little lady has some serious neck strength (has since day one) and enjoys pushing herself up and has even rolled over several times during tummy time!
- She loves her mobile above her crib and can go for quite a while just laying there and smiling and staring in amusement. 
- She is official 12 lbs 4 oz and growing by the second!
- Mommy is still her favorite person :)

Now to the fashion!


I love this hat! It also comes in black and is the perfect addition to any Fall outfit- yes, I said Fall! Can you believe it is right around the corner!?!


Forever 21
$19.90
Etched-Medallion Band Fedora


This fabulous cross body bag comes in tan as well and is a classic style that you can cherish forever! Love!


Forever 21
$22.90
Tasseled Faux Leather Crossbody


I love love love this necklace!! Also comes in Silver! Totally bad ass in my opinion!


Forever 21
$9.90
Short Curb Chain Necklace


This dress speaks for itself- Love!


Forever 21
$32.90
Faux Leather Crisscross-Front Dress


And lastly, another gorgeous dress that also comes in Blush! Beautiful!


Forever 21
$24.90
Textured Fit & Flare Dress


Have a great Monday!!

xoxo MaryBeth



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips