Saturday, October 10, 2015

DONE IT AGAIN.. AND AGAIN..AND..

Believe it or not, I love Kohl's and I love the LC by Lauren Conrad collection (enter sarcasm here). Time after time she nails it and creates amazing pieces of clothing and accessories at affordable prices! So, this post is dedicated to her runway collection that has debuted at Kohl's just after being presented at New York Fashion Week! There are some dreamy pieces in this collection that will definitely have you swooning! I have not taken the plunge yet and purchased anything (I sometimes like to take my chances on the clearance racks later on) but here are some of my favorites.


Get Details Here


Get Details Here


Get Details Here


Get Details Here


Get Details Here


Get Details Here


Get Details Here


Enjoy!!


xoxo MaryBeth




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips