Thursday, March 5, 2015

E.L.F. FAVS AND WANTS

Another snow day in the books! Not what I was imagining for March but what are ya gonna do!? Chilling on my couch, coffee and computer in hand with the news in the background.. ahhhh... The perks of not working in a hospital anymore!

Anyways, for today's post I have decided to share some E.L.F. products that either I own and love or that I am lusting over. E.L.F. definitely has the best bang for your buck! Their products are top notch and at UNBELIEVABLE prices. The pricing is so good that a lot of people are very skeptical of the products. Well, don't be! I promise you will be kicking yourself for never trying them before!

These first three brushes I do own and love dearly! I typically use the complexion brush to apply bronzer all over my face and neck. The powder brush is used to apply darker powdered foundation to my cheeks, sides of my nose, forehead and jawline to achieve a nice contoured look. And the stippling brush is used to apply my liquid foundation. The beauty of makeup brushes is that they can be used in any way you please. You don't have to follow the rules or use it only for what it is designed for. If you find a way to apply makeup that works for you, then go with it!


Studio Complexion Brush
$3


Studio Powder Brush
$3


Studio Stipple Brush
$3


This kabuki brush is on my lust list. I have two other kabuki brushes that are rounded out at the top and I like how this one is more linear. I think it would be so useful for contouring cheek bones! 


Studio Ultimate Kabuki Brush
$10


I really want to try this shimmer palette. The colors are light and fresh, creamy and full of shimmer! And it is a triple threat! Apply to your eyes, lips and/or face! 


Studio Shimmer Palette
$3


I own several of the baked eye shadows in individual containers, but I would love to have one of the palette sets. Easy storage and a sleek case: love! This product comes in four different color options and the one shown here is called, "Seattle". 


Studio Baked Eyeshadow Palette
$10


The newest arrival to the E.L.F. family is their skincare line. These products can be bought in the bundle shown below or as individual items. Definitely more affordable than any other treatments I've seen! Hopefully it gets great reviews! Time will tell!


Full Regimen Skincare Set
$42


xoxo MaryBeth


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips