Saturday, March 28, 2015

BCBG LOVE!

GO CARDS! Our UofL Cards are now on to the Elite Eight and we could not be more excited! 

This cute henley style tee was picked up at our local Target a few years back. They always have the cutest team gear! And my engraved necklace is by none other than Stella & Dot! 




The cute flannel is also from Target, a few years old though. Luckily, Target always brings back button down flannels every year, and usually spice it up with fun colors, too!




Last weekend we were in St. Louis for a family wedding and I rocked one of my favorite dresses. This beauty was a discounted steal and actually has a funny story behind it. We were outlet mall shopping almost two years ago at one of our favorite places in Branson, MO and stumbled upon this BCBG beauty at a maternity store while looking at clothes for my then pregnant sister-in-law. No one in the store knew how it got there or if it was even maternity (does BCBG make maternity clothes? lol). Knowing that I was TRYING to get pregnant, my family and the ladies at the store convinced me to try it on and place one of their fake pregnant bumps under it for what I like to call the, "Stretch Test". It was fabulous with and without a belly, made by one of my favorite stores and was majorly discounted. Done deal! So, similarly to the Altuzarra dress I wore on Valentine's Day, this was a very special moment for me to finally be pregnant and to be wearing this dress.




I did rock it last year at the Macy's Derby Festival Fashion Show, but to finally wear it pregnant and being open about our fertility struggle felt SO good! Some pre-pregnancy pics below- such a beautiful dress!








And this is when I realized it really isn't meant for maternity, and finding this dress on that day at that store was meant to be! haha One of my favs, Heather Dubrow, rocking it last season on RHOC. Love!




xoxo MaryBeth




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips