Sunday, February 15, 2015

ALTUZARRA LOVE

I hope everyone had a fabulous Valentines Day! The hubs and I went to one of our FAVORITE Italian restaurants, Vincenzo's, and then hit up the Louisville Ballet. It was great! I rocked a fabulous dress by Altuzarra for Target that I have been waiting to wear for a very long time! I posted about when I initially snagged this beauty here, and finally got to rock it!




My 23 week baby bump was rockin', too! I distinctly recall trying on this dress and, like so many times before in our infertility journey, I dissected this dress wondering how it would look if I actually got pregnant. We were coming up on our FET (Frozen Embryo Transfer) so I knew that if it worked I would be pregnant for Valentine's Day and would wear this dress. So, long story short, this was a very awesome and surreal moment for me. :)




The drapery of this dress, ahhh to die for! So beautiful, the pictures do not do it justice! Heels by LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's. Love!

Sorry for the inconsistent lighting... working on it!




xoxo MaryBeth



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips