Saturday, September 20, 2014

PEPLUM PARTY

Nothing beats a sassy peplum dress and this one is no exception. I have had this beauty for a few years now, but it has stood the test of time. Black, sleek, classic and a pop of flare makes this inexpensive find a  grand slam for sure!

I scored this at... wait for it.... Forever 21. ha! As usual. Even though this particular one is no longer available, here is a link to some other peplum dresses at F21 right now. F21 has a tendency to bring dresses back, so maybe it is just a matter of time before this one is back on the shelves!




Charlie making an appearance.... so sweet!




I knew I wanted to rock some burgundy lips and heels, so I chose to keep my hair very sleek and simple so the lips could take center stage. Love! This lip color is, "Entwined" by Cover Girl and is part of the LipPerfection collection (#340) and my heels are from the LC Lauren Conrad Collection for Kohl's (last season).







xoxo MaryBeth




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips