Sunday, September 21, 2014

STUDS, TULLE AND LEATHER, OH MY!

This little black number was a Target clearance steal a few years ago. It is so comfortable and has tulle ruffles on the bottom hemline. I mean, it can't get much better than that! I paired it with some black tights and red heels for a pop of color and to support the hubs' love: UofL football (well, UofL anything, really)!




These red heels also came from Target!




This studded belt is one of my FAVORITE accessories I own and it came with one of my F21 dresses from a few years back. I wear it with so many things because it is so versatile! Studs might seem a little rough but when paired with a dainty dress it really completes the look.




My fabulous faux leather jacket from F21 with a cross body fringe purse and I'm out the door! Love!





xoxo MaryBeth



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips