Friday, September 19, 2014

FIT FASHION FRIDAY

I cannot say enough about how much I am LOVING these work out bottoms from Kohl's by Tek Gear! They are thick, stretchy and just the right amount of tightness to give your body a nice sleak look. I went on a whim and got the capris, loved them, and then decided to give the pants a shot. I was impressed! My other slim leg pants like these by Nike constantly sag down and I usually spend the first 2/3 of my workout pulling them up. Not the Tek Gear pants! They stayed in place from start to finish and I am so stoked! Can't beat the price either! These are officially my go-to workout bottoms! 

The capris have a really nice mesh paneling on the sides and behind the knees. Difficult to see in the picture, but they are there. Front and back views of both pieces below!



Kohl's
Tek Gear Core Essentials Shapewear
Capri Yoga Leggings
SALE $20.99
(plus you will use a coupon, right?! So even cheaper!)




Kohls
Tek Gear Core Essentials Shapewear
Basic Yoga Leggings
SALE $25.99
(plus you will use a coupon, right?! So even cheaper!)




xoxo MaryBeth




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips