Monday, August 25, 2014

ANIMAL PRINT LOVE

For this year's annual, Brew at the Zoo, I wanted to go with the natural theme: animals! So, animal print it was. I might not be lying when I say that I spotted this dress online at Forever 21 and ordered it immediately just for this event..... about 7 months ago... yeah... I got a little excited I guess you could say. Anyways, here goes!





And guess what... it is still available online!! Check it out here. It even comes equipped with built in skin tone booty shorts in case those slits get a little out of control, ha!

The fab waves were achieved with my CHI Waver, which I freaking LOVE! Such a fun look! I've mentioned this hair tool numerous times and you can find all the details here.





I am in love with this dress! SO comfortable and very sassy! Clearly I am not one to shy away from a good animal print, and you shouldn't be either! 






And of course, no outfit is complete without some Stella & Dot pieces. The Luna Wrap Bracelet, On The Mark Necklace and Rebel Pendant in gold. Shop these looks at my online party, ending September 1st!! Shop here!




xoxo MaryBeth




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips