Tuesday, August 26, 2014

ALTUZARRA + TARGET = MAGIC

I was wondering when the next collaboration was going to happen!? But don't fret my designer at a bargain friends. Target is back at it again, this time with Joseph Altuzarra!!!! The collection hits stores September 14th and you better believe I am going to be checking it out! Similarly to their last collabo, the items will be available for purchase on net-a-porter as well, aka shit is gonna sell out... FAST. The most desired items (exhibit A below) probably won't be in physical Target stores. But, I could be wrong but I'm probably going to be right.

Just looking through the look book online is giving me heart palpitations. Anyone who knows me well can probably guess which of these looks I am swooning over, but to take the guessing out of it, here are some of my favs!!

This GOR-gous maxi dress is on THE top of my, "have got to get my hands on that", list. So, so soooo beautiful. With that being said, I have had my big ol heart let down by some Target collaboration pieces in the past. But I have a feeling this one will be no disappointment. 





Same goes for this piece: stunning! Cannot wait to see it in person!




Something about blazers just makes me happy. I own several blazers in all sorts of colors and they are easy yet sophisticated. Blazers can up the ante on almost anything!




This dress and belt combo struck my fancy and I still can't even put my finger on it. It could be the structure, or the embroidered cranes or maybe it is the slit. Who knows, but I dig it!




And lastly, the ruby red velvet blazer and matching pants. AH-mazing. I'm not so keen on the top paired with the blazer, but the pant suit itself is to die for! I would probably wear it with a silky black tank and keep it simple. Love!




There are plenty more pieces to the Joseph Altuzarra collection for Target then these fab looks, and with everything being priced under $100 there is a little something for everyone! Get your running shoes or fastest online shopping fingers ready for September 14th!!!


xoxo MaryBeth



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips