Saturday, June 7, 2014

ROMPER REWIND

One of the many thoughts that run through my head when I am shopping is, "how versatile is this piece?". Something that can transition throughout the seasons is definitely going to earn some extra points in my book. And although not all of my purchases are chameleons, the majority are. Case in point, exhibit A:

This fab romper that I snagged at a BCBG outlet was one of my favorite looks that I rocked this past winter. And by simply removing my black tights and downplaying the accessories, this beauty enjoyed the summer sun with me yesterday for a dinner date with my work peeps. Love!




Stella & Dot jewels & clutch and Charlotte Russe platforms. These heels may be sky high but they are SO comfortable!







xoxo MaryBeth



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips