Saturday, May 10, 2014

SATURDAY STYLE FILE

Today started off a rainy one, but the sun is shining and it is like a whole new day! (Correction: it is POURING down rain again, boo) For today's post I'm rocking some braids and maxi dress love! Forever 21 has some of the most amazing dresses at killer prices. And as for the braids- the messier the better, in my opinion. You don't have to be a hair master to get this look. It is such a good go-to on those bad hair days or when you are in a time crunch. Love!




I have on my Stella & Dot Coral Cay earrings and On The Mark necklace. 




And lastly, my Sparkly Bardot bangle. So cute!




This exact dress is not available at this time, but here are a few that are very similar. Here, here and here. Enjoy!




xoxo MaryBeth



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips