Thursday, May 1, 2014

DERBY MADE ME DO IT

With Oaks Day and Derby Day right around the corner, I am so ready to kick back and relax (with a few drinks in my hand). So, I think it is fairly obvious that I post about none other than... my hat for Oaks Day!!!

Oaks Day races are the day before Derby and comprised of all female horses. The flower of the day is the Lily and the color PINK can be found everywhere!!!  We will be attending Oaks on Friday and having a party at mi casa for Derby on Saturday. So excited!

My Oaks Day hat :)  The hat itself is from Burlington Coat Factory and the embellishments are from a local craft store. Some needle and thread and viola! 








Sneak peak of what is in store for Saturday. More details to come!





xoxo MaryBeth



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips