Saturday, April 5, 2014

MICHAEL KORS MOMENT

Stella & Dot Summer 2014 Collection is here!! Love, love, LOVE it all! Some of my favorites are....


Here is a link to the digital Look Book. There is also a digital Look Book dedicated solely to S&D's bags and that link is here. So excited!! And when I say bags I mean totes, clutches, travel bags, makeup bags, jewelry bags, iPad covers, cross body bags, poufs, beach bags, etc... you get the point. Check it out!

And now for last night's look! This AH-mazing chain embellished jacket was a major steal from a Michael Kor's outlet store. Have I mentioned how much I love Michael Kors?!?! Ahh! It is a timeless jacket and I am so glad we found each other :)




Paired with a flowy gold accented tank and some dark wash, wide legged jeans. A Rachel Zoe denim inspired look if you will: Dark, LONG and wide at the bottom. Love!




And as for makeup I went for a soft but yet bold look. Shimmer below the brow, burnt plum in the crease, outer portion of my eyelids & lower lid and a sparkly light pink on the inner portion of my eyelids. Throw in pink lips, eyebrow magic and contouring.. viola! Made that sound pretty easy, huh?! lol Lots and lots of practice, Ladies!




xoxo MaryBeth



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips