Wednesday, March 12, 2014

WEDNESDAY WEARS

Whelp, so much for that Spring weather preview. It actually started snowing at one point today... yes, snowing. Grrr...

Had a lunch date with one of my friends today and comfy casual was on the agenda, along with some St. Patrick's Day green! 





This amazing vest and flannel top are both of the Tar-jey variety. The vest is probably one of my favorite pieces of clothing that I have gotten from Target. So damn cute (and comfy!). I posted on this vest previously (actually is my MOST viewed post, EVER, by far) because I was seeing so many much higher priced vests out there and this one was too cute and too affordable to keep all to myself. 

Pants by Seven from TJ Maxx and Payless rider boots. Love!





The removable hood is so cute! Just the right amount of fur on it. Charlie and Winston BOTH made an appearance in this photo. They are pretty good at photo bombing on the blog :)  They just love to be near their momma!





A fav from S&D- On The Mark Necklace




Happy Hump Day!


xoxo MaryBeth




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips